Saturday, August 16, 2014

VC2 Chapter 9-Interrogations

Sector 2300
Planet 2305
October 21, 2052

“Let me rephrase it one more time. Captain Johnson's wife was Commander Thompson who was killed and now he wants revenge. How does Rumblelow tie into all of this?” Stein folded his arms as Irene was handcuffed to the chair in the portable room.
“I think the Vega corporation has other plans in mind and are playing with us.” Irene explained.
“You are crazy. For all I know, you may be a TFD spy feeding us false information. I'm not buying your story cadet.” Stein walked behind her.
“Are you stupid?” Irene struggled in her chair.
“Look around! Everyone is in uniform and not in some cadet training uniform.” Stein pulled at her hair to direct her head to his soldiers.
“Oww. Let me go, my brother is Lieutenant Commander Papagiannis.” Irene cried.
“How convenient, you already know all the officers in charge of the mission. What other info did you give to TFD hmmm? Coordinates? Strategies? I'm sick and tired of the spy shit.” Stein walked around her.
“I'm NB!” Irene shouted.
“Shhh, you are going to wake up the others.” Stein covered his hand over her mouth.
“Mhmmm” Irene tried to talk.
“Don't make this any harder than it needs to be.” Stein pulled out his switch blade and waved it in front of her frightened eyes.
All of a sudden, Wicker walked into the room and saw Stein with a knife waving around Irene and jumped into action.
“What the hell man!” Wicker pushed Stein away from Irene.
“Dude, she's a spy. I found her sneaking around.” Stein pointed at Irene with his knife.
“Put the knife away for god sakes. She's NB you noob.” Wicker uncuffed Irene.
“I kept telling him.” Irene stood up and walked to Stein and gave him a hard slap to the face.
“Doesn't matter. What are you doing here?” Wicker shook his head in annoyance.
Irene told Wicker what she overheard in the Johnson's ship and gave her concerns for the NB team.
“I'll keep that in mind. I'm going to have to tell your brother that you are here.” Wicker listened attentively.
“No please don't. He'll kill me.” Irene begged.
“I guess my knife wasn't intimidating enough...” Stein muttered as he looked outside the window to watch the sun begin to rise.
“Shut it Stein. You're not helping resolve this.” Wicker warned.
“Please Captain Wicker, don't. If he knows I am here, it will affect his mindset on the mission.” Irene asked nicely.
“You may have a point. You are staying here with me for the time being.” Wicker deduced.
“Thank you sir.” Irene gave her thanks.
“That doesn't mean the disciplinary actions to follow after for your insubordination.” Wicker replied with a serious tone as he pointed at her.

 “Sunrise Captain. Time to get the ships ready.” Stein turned his head from the window to notify Wicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!