Thursday, April 7, 2016

VC2 Chapter 34-Gone Rogue

Sector 2100
Planet 2115
December 1, 2052

Wicker watched as Olsen fired his Mass Drivers on his ships and flew todays him. Thankfully they were only phased projectiles allowing him to dodge the incoming rounds.
“What the hell!” Wicker swooped his Talon downwards and watched as the rounds smashed into the base behind him.
“I warned you.” Olsen scoffed.
“You leave me no choice.” Wicker aimed his weapons at a nearby Fury battleship and fired.
Wicker's pulse lasers smashed into the Fury's shields and get absorbed dealing insignificant damage.
“I'll be coming for you base next scrub.” Olsen turned directed all his ships weapons on Wicker's ship and fire.
A barrage of projectiles slowly flew towards Wicker, but was easily dodged due to the slow rounds.
“You are lucky these are basing fleets. Now I come for your base.” Olsen turned his ships around and began heading home.
“No you are not.” Jaimes spoke up in the comms as he fired his weapons at Olsen's ship.
“My ships are designed to take a beating from fire. Have at it.” Olsen laughed as Jaimes weapons barely lowered his shield strength.
Wicker noticed in the distant that there were three Revelation cruisers spectating in the distance. As Olsen continued to make his way back, the ships became more visible and the markings of the ship painted “NB”.
“Commander Stanley Olsen. You are hereby kicked out of the NB group for violations of the NB rules.” Paul broadcasted.
“You can't kick me. It's not your call.” Olsen replied as he passed the cruisers.
“You're right. But attempting to kill Captain Wicker is inexcusable and subject to immediate expulsion. You are lucky we are not killing you on the spot.” Paul pointed out and directed his weapons at Olsen's main ship.
“Screw that shit. I'm done. I'm leaving anyways.” Olsen shook his head in disbelief.
“Yeah, you better not hit my base...or I will act what I must to defend myself.” Wicker interrupted.
“Do what the man says. We give you the chance to leave quietly.” Paul ordered.

 “Whatever...you are all wasting my time here. See you later suckers.” Olsen changed his ships' course and set the course for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!