Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Chapter 45- The Endless Universe


             One universe, the boundaries unknown. Lots of galaxies with more solar systems in each one. If you think about it, there must be some other life form than just us. Perhaps there even is a parallel universe if you choose to believe it. Maybe my life over there would be easier and happier.

            When I think about it, perhaps the idea of a parallel universe is my utopia. Maybe there is another planet with humans out in the universe. Perhaps more advanced or more behind, but it doesn’t matter. If there was a one-way ticket to space exploration or space pioneering, I think I would sign up. There isn’t really that much I would lose or that I have great importance on planet Earth. At least if I signed up and went even though it’s dangerous, I think the legacy I leave behind would satisfy me.

            I guess I will never know if we really are alone in this universe. It seems almost impossible to be true. It looks to me like there are so many unknown and unsolved mysteries of the universe that will never be solved. Maybe it’s supposed to be like that…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!