Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Day 100

Day 100
Wed. Dec. 18, 2013

100th day milestone! The whole majority of the day was spent on reviewing the materials for VCULT100. Lots of readings and films that were discussed in class. The exam was harder in the multiple choice as there were 5 choices each looking very similar. For the essay part, I feel like I only did a satisfactory essay due to the complexity in describing a film and relating it to film forms and cultures.

Anyways, I have to say that moment when I are the last guy to ship out tomorrow and one of my roommates host a friend over for hotpot lunch on his last day today… First, his friend wears his snow/mud covered boots and walk over cleaned and mopped common areas that me and another roommate has cleaned. Second, the roommate leaves his hotpot on the stove and doesn't store in the fridge and finally, the roommate doesn't come home to clean up the friend's mess, his assigned cleaning section, and store his food.

Just when I think university stress is over for now…here comes residence stress. Almost feels like I'm taking care of my own children in the house. Fabulous experience here at ResLife!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!