Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day 83

Day 83
Sun. Dec. 1, 2013

My Birthday! The first person to send me their wishes was my girlfriend before my parents...how awesome is that? Anyways, as I should be celebrating on this occasion, I sit in my residence without water. Yes...I said without water. The residence area had water issues and I was left with over 5 hours of no water. First it was no heat and hot water, not no water at all. Absolutely ridiculous!

Once water was restored, I immediately filled all my water jugs and water filters. As an emergency preparedness for next time, I grabbed my empty 2L pop bottle and filled it to the max and place it aside into my closet as my emergency supply. Sometimes I feel living all by myself is like living in a post-apocalyptic world. No water, no heat…nothing.

Anyways, as I celebrated remotely without any parties for this occasion, I spent the majority of the day talking to my girlfriend. That's all I could ever wish for...being with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!