Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Day 93

Day 93
Wed. Dec. 11, 2013

What really amazes me is this residence...no hot water again for the second time. So to total things up, two no hot water, one no heat, and two no water incidents. One would think that the university has properly maintained the facilties to ensure students have a good place to live on campus. The response time could be roughly one full day without the resources depending on the circumstances. I'm starting to wonder if residence is even reliable and worth my money now…

Honest confession, I think I'm procastinating my last final exam studying. I will look into it this weekend as I am following up on Star Wars The Clone Wars TV shows since I haven't picked up after Season 1. Lots of good animation and intensive action keeps me interested for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!