Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day 99

Day 99
Tues. Dec. 17, 2013

One more day before the VCULT100 final and one more day before it reaches Day 100. Today was an intensive studying and reading of VCULT100 materials as I focused on the parts of essay question and presentation definitions. Lots of hard studying made me want to get out.

I went to the campus today to buy my Greyhound ticket for a trip to Toronto. I must say, the girl who provided me the service appeared to be very unfriendly and uninterested in her job. I'm not sure if this is a symptom I'm starting to pick up about the level of service here at Waterloo, but I have to say that I'm not impressed. If you don't like the job, don't carry the attitude as it's very contagious.

That being said, any day that goes south can be fixed by talking to my girlfriend who has the patience and understanding to listen to my problems.

Two of my roommates ship out today and one of them will be dropping out of university as I had mentioned earlier. So sum it up, me and one more roommate left before this place is empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!