Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 86

Day 86
Wed. Dec. 4, 2013

ENGL100A final exam tomorrow! I spent the majority of the day studying the novel and parts of the exam question. I also told one of my roommates who never sleeps at night and makes loud noises to be quiet as I want to have quality sleep before the exam.

Speaking of which, this roommate is an engineer who has decided to drop out of university because it was too impractical. However, he doesn't understand the concept that the remaining three of us is still in it for the university. I could go on one of my rants, but I chose not to.

Anyways, I did my video Skype with my girlfriend and then decided to call it a night real early as I have an exam in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!