Saturday, December 14, 2013

Day 96

Day 96
Sat. Dec. 14, 2013

The final weekend for Term 1 and I must say it has been quite a journey thus far. As I wrap up an online critique for GBDA101, I noticed that there were a lot of good animations worthy in beating us to the cash prize. Oh well, we did the best we could and that's all that matters.

Later the night I ordered pizza from Twice the Deal and I must say I've become their frequent customers. I've get my orders within twenty minutes with no delay and good hot pizza to my liking.

The remainder of the night, I play poker with some friends my roommates had brought home. One of them was a couple which reminded me of my and my girlfriend. How adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!