Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 84

Day 84
Mon. Dec. 2, 2013

Just when you think the water is back and you can do laundry today for my laundry Mondays...it stopped again. This time a water main had broke and we were out of water for another 5 or so hours. Luckily, yesterday's preparation of backup water was handy as I had clean water to wash my hands and drink as well. Emergency preparedness to the max! So laundry Mondays have to be postponed.

Today I brought all my roommates together and we played poker. I came in third last, but that was not the point as it was hard to get the four of us together to socialize. Then we head out to eat at a resturant where I had my belated birthday celebration. There was good food and a good looking waitress which one of my roommate was hitting on.

Also for today, my girlfriend wanted to make our relationship official in public as she asked me to put our status up on Facebook. The funny thing is...I had more like on that status than my birthday status. Funny how the world works eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!