Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 87

Day 87
Thur. Dec. 5, 2013

I woke up today extremely early as my ENGL100A exam starts at 9. Not sure what to say, but I saw a lot of my missing classmates show up on this exam day. Skippers or legit excuse, I really have no comment. What bugs me is that people pay money to go to school and missing classes means blowing your money. Anyways, the exam included four essays in total in a two and a half time period. I wrote two booklets of exams and left 45 minutes early because I was ready and prepared.

Next, I went to a meeting for GBDA101 to finish rendering our animation. A lot of big files were created and we were having issues rendering it out. Hopefully we will get it completed by tomorrow.

Since first exam is over, I'm going to take a break officially after tomorrow to relieve my stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!