Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day 101

Day 101
Thur. Dec. 19, 2013

Last day here at Waterloo and my last post of Term 1. I woke up early this morning doing my laundry and finalizing my house cleanup. My roommate was back and he was cleaning up even though he had overstayed his allowed intended period after exams. The house was clean and I made preparations in packing for my flight back.

For lunch, I went to Pi Market and bought my items for my winter term and went to their International Eatery. The master chef greeted me and remembered me from last time and struck a friendly conversation with me. After that remarkable customer service, I decided to buy my lunch there instead of Burger King where I had coupons. The service at Pi Market is exemplary and should be recognized as creating a customer-friendly atmosphere.

Now, the Greyhound bus to Toronto where I need to take a flight later on tomorrow was oversold. The overload of passengers resulted in delays for the other passengers due to waiting for another bus and traffic accidents on the freeways was a pain as well. In the end, I was delayed for nearly 45 minutes and then I met my brother in downtown Toronto. My brother cooked me dinner and fed me so much food that for the first time in Term 1... I felt so full eating food at residence. Tomorrow is going to be a long day and early flight tomorrow. 6 hour connecting flight with Calgary as a mid-stop.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! It would probably be January 4th for the next log at Waterloo University. Signing off for Term 1 of 2013...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!