Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 82

Day 82
Sat. Nov. 30, 2013

One more day before I turn one year older. Time really does fly now that I've come to think of it. Anyways, I didn't really do much today to write that much. All I did was looked over some readings for VCULT100 and the rest of the day I enjoyed myself by playing computer games.

Later the night, I played poker with my roommate and I won 5 rounds out of 7. Not sure if I was lucky or he gave up because I fold when I don't see a good hand and wait his patience.

Oh well, I ended the night with Skype call that my brother wanted me to test his app on finding cheap foods. It was very user friendly and easy to use...can't wait till it becomes official.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!