Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 79

Day 79
Wed. Nov. 27, 2013

Last class for ARBUS200 and I must say that I enjoyed the lecture from the professor. There was lots of informative and knowledgeable things about entrepreneurship that I had learned in this term.

As I sit down and write this, the real question I ask myself is why am I writing this? Am I writing it to get attention? To generate stories? To please the audience? I know the answer, but I will not state it because only the few know who I am and what I write. I had been informed by a person that I was being judged and criticized for my works. It was nice and honourable of the person to approach me because I believe in honesty. Even though it was upset and stunned, I needed to know the truth. It has occurred to me that I may be privatizing these blogs to those people who truly respect the truth.

My girlfriend knows of these daily university life blogs and she knows that I am in truthful in what I am writing down as records for me to revisit back into the past when this is all over. When one takes things online, the haters will hate and the judges will judge. The instructor that told me it was courageous to post these entries for the public to see was indeed right. However, it may come down to the final statement of me and my girlfriend against the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!