Saturday, November 16, 2013

Day 68

Day 68
Sat. Nov. 16, 2013

I woke up really early ready to do my essay. I sat down comfortably and listened to my music that I always listen to when I was typing my written novel into a document file. Old memories of hard work inspire me to bring back the nostalgia of getting things done.

After a couple hours of strenuous work, I have completed my VCULT100 essay about one film. Let me tell you, a formal analysis essay on a film's structure is hard! I'm more used to writing creative works rather than logical work. Oh well, it's done anyways so one less stress gone. Next thing to tackle...ENGL100A major essay about all the novels combined and how it has changed my views over time.

So hard work for the full day and the reward for me was that I was able to Skype with my girlfriend before she and I had to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!