Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 55

Day 55
Sun. Nov. 3, 2013

Is there any point in writing this anymore? I have gone into a state of insanity. It has been brought to my attention that my girlfriend could not be my girlfriend and that her sister is not who she says she is. What if this was a plan made my the parents to end us once and for all? To say that she has suffered major memory loss and doesn't remember me. Then again, I called my girl up and I heard her voice yesterday...she was clueless. Unless, she got threatened to lie to me because I know she never would.

What if...this is the reality? The truth is that she forgot me? Somewhere along the conversation between her and her sister's texting seemed to be odd. Some have pointed out that there was some level in fishiness. Somethings just dont add up and fit together completely. Before I know it, her sister said my girlfriend went into another coma. I don't know what to believe anymore...this is too much.

I can't handle this reality. I got no work done today and I feel like I'm falling behind in school now. I rather it be a very cruel lie made by her parents than to accept the other alternate reality, but do I really have a choice? Shall I give up before it consumes me or do I keep that promise I made to her before all this chaos happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!