Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 57

Day 57
Tues. Nov. 5, 2013

Today was a busy day as I went to see an instructor that had expressed concerns about my situation by reading my blogs. I had to travel to an unknown place and talk about where and what I'm at in terms of my health and emotions. It was nice because it felt that that the instructor gave attention to their students and at a positive impact at my experience here at Waterloo.

After that, I headed for ENGL100A and we had two group presentations on Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. It was a heated discussion for one of them as I actively participated by thinking critically about the points made and connected them to intertextuality.

Next was VCULT100 where we watched an hour of slum dog Millionaire. It was very Hollywood-like and was focused on the point of ghetto films compared to the City of Gods I watched the day before. Nonetheless, it was another interesting class.

The night ended with me making another VLog for my girlfriend to uphold my word that I said I would do despite the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!