Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 80

Day 80
Thur. Nov. 28, 2013

ENGL100A final class and we were introduced to our exam preparation class. It turns out that there are 3 short essays and 1 big essay on the final exam. So much writing in so little time.

Today was the last ARBUS200 group meet where we worked on the last project. One of the member who has not been pulling his weight didn't even bother to show up to do the final project. Shame on him for saying that he had other work to do. We all had work and exams coming up and it should not be an excuse.

There days when I'm mad or upset can be easily turned around when I talk to my girlfriend on Skype and today was that day. She's the one who is most caring and understanding to me. For that, I am thankful and honoured to have her. After a talk with her about my blog and what steps I should take and that is to completely finish off Term 1 blog and then see how it goes. I figured that I'm not a person who starts something and finishes halfway. I haven't started before and I won't start now.

Anyways...GBDA101 presentations are tomorrow and I know our group is up. Time to sleep and suit up for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!