Friday, November 22, 2013

Day 74

Day 74
Fri. Nov. 22, 2013

Woke up bright and early ready to present my product for GBDA103 this morning. I got on my formal attire and had a nostalgic feeling from the times I was at work dressing in business attire.

When I got to Stratford today, GBDA103 had so many interesting and innovate ideas for user experience. Although we may be short staffed and lacking motivated teammates, I was convinced that I would be able to present the product with a good sales pitch. Turns out later that there wasn't enough time and we got postponed to next week. Not sure if I should call that lucky or not, but either way I was ready to pitch my sales.

GBDA101 was a self-structured class we our group worked on finding assets for our animation project. I plan on getting some software from my brother who can assist me with the right tools that I need to use to craft a good animation.

As the term is coming to an end, I'm thinking of getting creative and do something to release my creativity that has been held back due to heavy homework and projects. Perhaps I can tell you some of my past stories that I had mentioned earlier.

On a side note, I was going over all my posts for reflection and realized that I had messed up on the days. I was one day behind, but it's all fixed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!