Sunday, November 17, 2013

Day 69

Day 69
Sun. Nov. 17, 2013

Miracles do happen after all is how I shall start with this post. I start this day off with me working madly on the ENGL100A essay which needs to be 6 to 8 pages in length. To come to think of it, I've published two novels both near the 200 page length. Maybe because it's my creative side that can bring out the best of me. I completed the best I could and the rest of the essay requires a class on Tuesday for me to fill in the supplementary content.

The miracle that I was talking about is when the doctor said my girlfriend needed a miracle to get her memory back. Over these weeks, my girlfriend is really remembering the story of us and parts of how we came to be. We had a phone conversation with her while she was at her friends house and I decided to sing one of the songs I had been trying to learn to sing for her. It turns out it was good and she liked it.

Upon realization that I had forgot a VLog on Saturday, I apologized and made up for it on the tonight's VLog. Then we asked each other if we are really in love and if it's just a matter of speech with no meaning behind the words. After a discussion, we've come to the conclusion that it is love. Reason? Love is the strength and patience that we have. Love is the honesty and trust that we build. Love is when everything tells me to give up, but I keep going.

What I didn't mention was what she and I had talked about last night. I told her she was the One and she replied that she knew I was the One when she didn't remember and that I didn't give up on her. Anyways...this talk is making me a mushy which I don't think any person cares except me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!