Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 53

Day 53
Fri. Nov. 1, 2013

It was a bad night's sleep as I could not stop thinking about my girl. There was nothing I could do and all I heard was that she suffered a cardiac arrest and went into a coma. Her sister don't know how long it will be before she wakes up. God help her.

It's Stratford today and I try to hide my emotions as much as I can. I can't stop worrying about her. If you ask me, I don't really recall much in class today other than the fact that GBDA103 was getting our group work done. Our team had lost motivation in getting the work done.

For GBDA101, we looked at Adobe Flash and After Effects. Another two programs that I don't have which I need for a group assignment.

Later the night, I heard the my girlfriend has got into surgery. Gosh, I feel so useless and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!