Saturday, November 23, 2013

Day 75

Day 75
Sat. Nov. 23, 2013

I slept in really late till noon as I wanted to get some time to recover my energy. When I looked out my window, I saw snow covered grass and ice covered roads. What a bright delight to see the starting of winter!

Today I worked on some GBDA101 assignment as I tried to familiarize with the tools that I need for the final project. Then I did some reading for VCULT100 and got bored.

As a guy who remembers this special day, I video Skyped my girlfriend and we chatted for a few hours and celebrated our three month mark. I told her I might be visiting her during exam periods and that I would need to take a train to get there due to lack of transportation. If only if I had a car…

Short day for me, but I'm tired so I'm off to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!