Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 56

Day 56
Mon. Nov. 4, 2013

Three days in a row of not doing any school work. Call me silly, but if you can't fix yourself, why bother doing anything else? My girlfriend is out of her second coma and is cleared for home. Unsure if this was a web of lies played by the parents so I ask her to call me later the evening to see how she was. She calls and unfortunately this is the new reality...she doesn't remember anything.

As if this was some sort of sick joke played by the gods onto me, I will have to confront the reality and accept this. One, she doesn't remember you. Two, she doesn't remember any promises. And three, she doesn't love you. What are my options? What can I do?

Either I toss all of it aside and find someone else or pick up the pain and stick with her. How much does she really mean to me? I think somewhere, someone is testing me on where my loyalties and faithfulness lies. I think about this and talk with some people. So say leave while others say stay, but at the end of the day, it's my decision. It will never be the same again with my girlfriend. I guess I'll see if I can reignite that flame inside her before I call it quits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!