Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 70

Day 70
Mon. Nov. 18, 2013

As much as I wanted to lie in my bed as the alarm clock rang, I knew I couldn't sleep peacefully until this term is over. I had to keep my daily routine of laundry Mondays as well as utilizing this free day for doing homework.

So I stayed home the whole day reading over the novels that I read for ENGL100A to help build solid points on my essay. Next, I did a final rundown of my VCULT100 before I printed and hand them in tomorrow in class.

For the remainder of the day, I worked on the GBDA101 accountability document and parts of my ARBUS200 group assignment. Feeling satisfied, I decided to play some online games to have my cooldown period.

During my work session, I was contacted by an unknown person on Facebook to whom I asked who he was. He explained that he was a follower of my blog and was wondering why my blog had stopped. Upon closer inspection, two of my posts that I posted earlier had disappeared. After wrapping my thoughts on my assignments, I reposted the missing posts and had a weird sense of...feeling...that how many people were really lurking on my blog? But then I tell myself that I shouldn't care what others think or expect to hear from me. This is my blog and I intend to keep it free and open without censorship.

Out of nowhere, I remember the instructor that had been following my blog telling me how brave it was to post my daily life for the public to see and judge. This remind me of another story about a chase for a girl for a year and seven months...old memories die hard. That's another story for another time.

I managed to call my girlfriend up because she lets me know whenever I am able to get the call without the parents knowing. In a few days, we will reach our three month mark. Although her number is counted as out-of-province fees for my phone, I figured this is money worth spent. We are planning to meet in December between my two exams which are split apart. She's already mentioned she has a Birthday and Christmas gift for me if I can make it and a tour of the downtown city. So much promise and a bright future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!