Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 65

Day 65
Wed. Nov. 13, 2013

ARBUS200 E-Portfolio due tonight and it's all done! What a relief...for now. ARBUS200 was a very fun interactive class as we practiced the art of negotiating. I realized that I'm too nice to negotiate to get lower deals. Oh well, the downsides of being a nice guy then.

After that, our ARBUS200 group met and started brainstorming our big project worth a lot of marks. So much work in innovating a new product and company from scratch. At least I have some business background in a strategic business plan from my other post-secondary experience.

The remainder of the night was me doing as much homework as I can and submitting that painful E-Porfolio online. Tired...must sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!