Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 59

Day 59
Thurs. Nov. 7, 2013

There's really nothing much to report for today other than ENGL100A which was taking a look at 20,000 Leagues Under the Seas. Other than watching a video on Jules Verne as the founding father of science back in the days, class was very interesting.

Another thing that I did today was that I asked a girl out from my English class to hang out sometime and we've decided to meet on Monday evening. I hope all goes well and in case you are wondering, my girlfriend knows about this because I told her. Not sure how this will pan out, but I am not a player if people are going to judge. I guess this is university life.

Am I a bad person? Am I selfish? Am I just lost? Too much outside thinking, back to schoolwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!