Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 64

Day 64
Tues. Nov. 12, 2013

Probably the busiest day it can get for me in this week. So many assignments due that needs to be done this week. Essays, readings, assignments, etc. The list is endless.

ENGL100A was a substitute today and the instructor talked about comic book artists and relating it to our novel studies. After that was VCULT100 where I got my midterm exam results back. It was horrible, but there was nothing I could do about that written essay. I keep telling myself, I'm a writer in the creative side not the logical side in writing analysis.

Lots of work today and I have a headache which I need to rest and recover. As a result, I did not attend ResCouncil and called in sick. Luckily I had two floor reps to cover the missed content for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!