Sunday, November 10, 2013

Day 62

Day 62
Sun. Nov. 10, 2013

I woke up this morning feeling very lightheaded and almost threw up. Somehow my balance is off and I can feel the world spinning. Luckily I had Gravol medicine for jetlag and taking one pill was keeping me stable to do my assignments.

Sunday is a day for working on those assignments. After a long dreadful time, I had succesfully finished my E-Portfolio and I needed to work on my VCULT100 essay and other minor assignments. Tough day for a dizzy person.

Later the night, I received a text from that girl who I was supposed to go on dinner tomorrow cancelled it because she didn't want to let me on. Oh wells, it doesn't really affect me that much. All I wanted was to be friends and it's sad how a guy who be friends with a girl must be date status. Unbelievable! Still got my lovely girlfriend who's making progress with her memory. That's always something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!