Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day 61

Day 61
Sat. Nov. 9, 2013

Miracles do happen after all. I woke up this morning with a text message from my girlfriend mentioning some of her memory of us are coming back. She recalls some parts, but not all which is good enough for me.

I worked a lot on my E-Portfolio today and I think with a little bit more tweaks, I would done by tomorrow. Hopefully I have time to work on other assignments such as GBDA103, GBDA101, and VCULT100. Work is piling up and it's not looking well with the three day deficit over what happened last week.

Time to get cracking and tackle the assingments based on closest due date. I also realized that I haven't been writing into too much depth in my blog, maybe I will when the workload decreases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!