Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 78

Day 78
Tues. Nov. 26, 2013

The last week of classes before the finals. I have to say I've survived this far is an accomplishment. There were times I felt like quitting and turning around, but I endured thus far. Next challenge...final exams.

ENGL100A today was wrapping up the final bits of lecture as well as VCULT100 where the instructor went over final exam details. Slightly nervous, but feeling ready for the home stretch and going home for Christmas.

The night ended with a ResCouncil pizza party where we celebrated our works for the residence and I had a blast as I stuffed myself with pizza and pop.

As for the winter plans to meet up with my girlfriend, we decided that it would be better to do the meet in the spring where I can stay at her hometown and find a summer job there. Big plans...baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!