Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 76

Day 76
Sun. Nov. 24, 2013

Another day of sleeping in as much as I can to recover my energy. The day looks the same and almost identical as yesterday's. Some days I feel like I'm just sitting here and staring at the wall with a blank mind unaware of my consciousness as if my whole life is being played out like a movie. To be honest, I'm not quite sure if this is the result of university life and stress.

I think today is one of those days I sit back and reflect on life. I feel that once you enter university, you lose your sense of autonomy and individuality. Going to school and doing work on a repetitive non-stop basis has created a sense of pattern. Like robots on an assembly line, I have lost sense of that reality to connect back into my daily unique life.

This reminds me of a short story that I have written about patterns and repetition in our lives this summer when I was preparing for university. It's almost as if I had written how I would have become. I will share that short story to show one of my works which I have been longing for. My story writing journey all began when I started the chase for a girl which I still won't go into detail for now.

The skies are dark and the snow has stopped...time for me to get more rest for the grand finale...finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!