Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 67

Day 67
Fri. Nov. 15, 2013

Snowing and cold winds for Stratford Fridays. As much as I would like to see snow, the freezing wind was killing my face with coldness. So GBDA103 was another fun-filled day because we had group Improv presenting on a product based on whatever images the instructor had put up. Basically, rolling with the punches and quick on your feet

Next was GBDA101 where I, the Project Lead/Facilitator, had to present our class with storyboard ideas from our group to work on our final project. Since I had presentation skills from my BCIT post-secondary experience, making good PowerPoint slides was a breeze and just talking in front of class.

When I got back home, I immediately worked on the my two big essays due next week with VCULT100 as the main priority. What I didn't realized was that our residence community had a karaoke night...and I have never sang in public. The only time I sang was to my girlfriend on video Skype and I was already shy as a kid. So what did I do? I assessed the songs that I knew of which were some of the good old classics and paired up with another guy and sang my heart out. After bursting that bubble of insecurity, I lined up as much as I can to sing some of the songs which I listen to often.

Turned out to be quite a night and I managed to get little bit of my essay completed. I will definitely work on it tomorrow for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!