Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 63

Day 63
Mon. Nov. 11, 2013

Lest we forget. This is Remembrance Day and it feels like noone on campus really remembers its a day we honour the fallen soldiers who gave their lives to our freedom and peace. But I remember and I wear my poppy proudly.

Laundry day was today and there was snow outside. Cold chills and gusts of chilly winds really make me want to go in my house and sleep. I hope it doesn't get too chilly because I'm not used to it or I haven't adjusted it too quickly.

I did some novel readings for ENGL100A and then some GBDA103 report for final project. Constant nagging with teammates is starting to annoy me very much. I guess I have to do things the old-fashioned way...my way.
Texting back and worth with my girlfriend is worth it. She's beginning to pick up that flame where it had dimmed. Hope it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!