Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 77

Day 77
Mon. Nov. 25, 2013

Since today is my typical laundry Mondays, I got up early and headed off to do my chores. The downside to that was that I needed to exit the house to go to another part of residence to do my laundry which included a cold walk in the snow.

I did some studying today on various courses and I looked at some of the tools I have downloaded for my GBDA101 final assignment. Lots of new software to learn, but manageable...for now.

I ended off the day with some research about my trip to visit my girlfriend. I looked at train prices and then hotel prices and realized that it was going to be pretty costly. I told her it's time to let my parents know about her and see if they have thoughts about this visit. I hope it goes well as planned.

Suddenly, I remembered another story I wrote about the idea of waiting for someone. I will post up my first short story that I have written before my other short stories. A little background of my writing...after I finished two full length novels, I decided to try short stories to give it a try. In regards to the novels, that's for another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!