Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 60

Day 60
Fri. Nov. 8, 2013

Another day at Stratford and the morning was snowing heavily. What a beautiful sight of winter arriving...minus the cold chills. I wish there was more snow because I love seeing the day so bright and pure.

GBDA103 was our last day to work on group projects and yet another member didn't show up to class. Shame. If it continues like this, I'm going to have a meltdown over the workload and that is not good for my health at all.
GBDA101 had a new group project that was worth a lot and cash prizes for designing a minute long animation. So much work piling up especially when the term is nearing to an end in November.

One of my roommates invited his friend to play poker. I told them I was busy and could only play an hour. After one hour, the game was over and I came first by knocking everyone out. Not bad...not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!