Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 58

Day 58
Wed. Nov. 6, 2013

Another day to take in reality. What's the biggest stunner is when I video Skyped my girlfriend and realizing this is it. Stuff happened and I need to deal with it.

ARBUS200 was today and was the usual long three hour day with presentations on marketing. It was very interesting and informative as I sat uncomfortablely in the seat. After that was our group work and some of our group members were missing. I realized that I have work piling up and that my E-Portfolio is due next week. So not user-friendly...it's annoying.

It was a cold and rainy day and it was not good for my mood as I did not prepare an umbrella and I was drenched in rain. Time to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!