Friday, November 29, 2013

Day 81

Day 81
Fri. Nov. 29, 2013

Last official day of school and it will end off at Stratford. There is a lot to talk about for this final day. Today was the day for GBDA103 user experience presentation and I was all ready to present in my formal attire. When the class started, only one of my team had showed up...the other was not there. To be honest, we started this group off with a team of 4 and one of the members transferred out leaving us to a team of 3 and now for the final presentation...2. The show had to go on and I must say I was very impressed with the results of what our team was able to pull off.

To expand more of GBDA103, this class set the bar of what university education should be about. This is the class where I will miss the instructor and enjoy the interactive class that we had. To top things off in having a great instructor, she bought us coffee, hot chocolate, tea, etc. for everyone on the final day and took us to the Stratford campus' game room where we played with high tech equipment.

The last thing she taught me was about life on her last presentation slide mentioning how life is a wheel and that we are some point on the wheel. Whether when we are at its lowest point, we will find out way back to the top. Truly inspirational and worthy of sharing. I plan on keeping in touch with her not because we've established a network, but as a friend that developed understanding and mutual respect.

GBDA101 was the final class to sum things up. Our class had the time to work on our final projects and it was stressful as well because we lacked the knowledge of the softwares we were using.

The day ended quickly and I went home tired and dizzy. I took a nap and before I knew it, it was almost night. I did some work and now I shall sleep. I'm looking forward to my birthday in two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!