Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 52

Day 52
Thur. Oct. 31, 2013

Happy Halloween for a rainy day...ResCouncil's planned events of trick-o-treat was going to get people from the residence to have a socia gathering, but it was unsuccessful due to poor weather conditions.

The walk to ENGL100A was windy and my umbrella broke as a gust of wind blew the inside out. How unfortunate eh? Today's class was talking about the novel of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde and the ideology about split personalities. A light bulb went off and I saw that how it exists for all of us. On the online world, we can be totally who we want and get away with it. This links in with how people play video games and lose track of reality and then the virtual personality takes over.

The night was supposedly going to be good until I received a message from my girlfriend on Skype. It was her older sister messaging me...for some reason, my girl was at the hospital in serious to critical condition. I am in tears and I hope she is all okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!