Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 22

Day 22
Tues. Oct. 1, 2013

Can't believe it's been one month in Waterloo! I made month one alive and I haven't collapsed. The medicine is starting to wear off as it became less effective.

Today in ENGL100A class, we talked about feminine roles and then got into science about views of a women and men. Wierd, but okay... Next I went to VCULT100 and watched some short clips and talked about perception and tonality.

Here's the big thing I'm starting to pick up in these two classes! There were lots of coughing...like a lot! Many people around the classes seemed to have the same condition that I have. Could it be signs of an outbreak? Common cold? Virus? It's not looking too well since my medicine are not useful. I'm going to plan a trip to see a doctor to find out what is the cause. It must be something in the air. Those particles either are microscopic dust or some infectious disease. Either way, it's not looking too well.

Recommend people who are healthy to wear masks as well as people who are infected. I can sense an outbreak going to happen here at Waterloo. It's just a matter of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!