Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day 29

Day 29
Tue. Oct. 8, 2013

Oh my, it's almost a month since I begun writing this daily blog on my university life! Today we had two class presentations in ENGL100A and it was very informative. I think I might be able to get stuff to write for that final essay assignment.

Next class was VCULT100 were we discussed about the film we watched. Oh, I realized I forgot to talk about it in my last blog. It was called "The Intruder", a French film, and gosh it was wierd. All the movies we've watched are not even close to the Hollywood expectations.

It's RezCouncil today and we helped make Stress Bubble Wraps. Nothing much really discussed in the meeting this time and no homework done. Thinking of calling my parents to see how they are. I'm starting to sense a meltdown...not good.

By the way, my girlfriend messaged me saying she got my second letter. Haven't gotten feedback yet. Will ask that tomorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!