Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 44

Day 44
Wed. Oct. 23, 2013

First off, I didn't know people actually read my blogs so I didn't post them up anymore. Since I got an e-mail from a reader, I have decided to upload the missing blogs and linked it back to date.

Today was going to be the most stressful day I can get. There was ARBUS200 along with the group meeting and work, but I was more concerned about doing my GBDA101 web design assisgnment using HTML and CSS mainly because I had no clue at all.

I was originally going to attend a workshop on HTML and CSS, but they usually don't help that much from last experience. My brother is in the University of Toronto in Computer Science and I was going to call him on Skype for help.

My girlfriend secretly called again from her friend's house and we chatted for some bit. I told her how grateful I was to have her for two months now. Yes, it's our two month milestone since we started. We talked about how long we'll have to wait. How many months? How many VLogs I would have made when this is all over?

Next, I spent the whole night on Skype getting lessons on HTML and CSS from my brother for over five hours. Finally after a long hard day's work, I was finished with the assignment. All I needed was to write a statement of intent and that was going to be easy.

Feeling tired and ready to pass out, I quickly made a VLog and uploaded as I had said I would daily to my girl. Is this insanity or is this passion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!