Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 43

Day 43
Tues. Oct. 22, 2013

ENGL100A presentation day! An that feeling of awkwardness if I see that girl in class... Oh well, last night's Skype got me back on track and in line with my motives. I already confessed to my girlfriend last night about that move I made and she was fine as long I don't do any funny business.

Presentations were smooth and the girl wasn't in class as well. During class, the girl messaged me on Facebook asking me how it went. Talked for a little bit and got notes for her to give for the next ENGL100A's class.
VCULT100 was a special class as we watched a Japanese horror film called  "Audition". Trust me, it was scary and messed up. Messed up as in scary from SAW and a mix of Insidious. Not a fan.

I posted another VLog and then Skyped my girlfriend the night after ResCouncil. So far so good...tomorrow will mark two months into our relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!