Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 30

Day 30
Wed. Oct. 9, 2013

ARBUS200 today and it was a typical day. The thing I was most worried about was my infographic assignment due Friday. After ARBUS200, I needed to head to the computer lab where there was a workshop on to use Illustrator. Sacrificing my dinner time, I worked on my project and had completed a very simple and clean presentation of my info graphic.

Luckily our instructor, Adam, thought that most of us had rushed times to finish this project and decided to give us a small weekend extension to allow us to work on it more. It was awesome because even though I had finished it, I feel like I can add a bit more complexity without stressing too much.

At the end of the night, I walked to my house and received two mail in the mailbox. One was  the first letter my girlfriend had sent me which was a poem and the other was my order of 100 stamps so that I can continue to mail my girlfriend. With the assignment extension and letter from my girl, I was a happy guy.

Finishing the night, me and two other roommates played poker knockout tournaments for many rounds with different stakes. We're thinking of hosting a residence-wide tournament. More thoughts need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!