Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 37

Day 37
Wed. Oct. 16, 2013

Another ARBUS200 today, but with a twist. Two professor looking like people came to the class and we thought it was a substitute teacher. Turns out, they were here to teach us about Project Management and all that information. All slides were copyrighted so we had to copy notes by hand despite the presentation being very dry. Oh well, I had some experience like this before and I know that I can write notes speedily which was a plus for me.

Later that night, our ARBUS group worked on a massive long project building a class lecture. Since I was the person in charge of submitting all works, I had to stay up late until all parts were finalized. Eh, not fun when it's just me sitting and waiting.

Another day of no contact with my girlfriend...I hope she is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!