Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 48


Day 48
Sun. Oct. 27, 2013

A nice warm Sunday! Thank goodness the gas was back. I plan to get some work done today and then have some chill time with my roommates. One of my roommate decided to cook steak and vegetables for us and I decided to bring in a well reputable brand of Australian red wine to compliment the steak. Penfolds, it's a brand recommended by my Australian mate to try the higher end wines. I'm thinking of doing reviews of wines because I love trying to find the best ones to mix with food, gift, etc.

Anyways, later that night me and my roommate player poker again. Once again, I won five rounds out of five and he was exhausted and demoralized. We're thinking of hosting an event later this week for fun with other residence people. The more the merrier right?

After this blog, I'm going to do my daily VLogs for my girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!