Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day 47

Day 47
Sat. Oct. 26, 2013

Waking up in the morning was freezing cold. No heat and no hot water made you want to hiberate in your bed. The insulation from the styrofoam panels maintained the temperature so I didn't freeze to death. My roommates had gone elsewhere that may have warm shelter, but I can't go anywhere because I am out-of-province.

Three layers of clothings and boiling hot water to keep me warm was insane. Luckily, my don had contacted the Residence Life Coordinator who had responded immediately to the issue. Maintenenace was call in after hours and it turns out that someone had tampered or shut off our gas line. So at the end of the night, there was hot water and heat from the furnance. Thank goodness!

I did a little bit of homework and then had a poker night with my roommates before calling it a night. I won two tournaments out of three. Not bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!