Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 27

Day 27

Sun. Oct. 6, 2013
Sunday is a day where I should be doing work, but I rarely did any of it. I am not proud at all. I managed to get an assignment for GBDA103 completed and did a little bit of reading for ENGL100A. The thing that I'm most stressed about right now is GBDA101 where I need to make an infographic using Adobe Illustrator which I don't have. That means I need to go to campus' lab to use their software on Monday.

Later the night, I ordered pizza from TwicetheDeal online and had to wait 1H 45min to get my pizza delievered because the pizza man couldn't find my area and rather not call my BC cell phone because of long distance charges. I am not pleased at all with the service and I will not order from them ever again!

Tomorrow is laundry day with a VCULT100 film session. Busy day...I wonder if I can get that infographic worked on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!