Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 38

Day 38
Thur. Oct. 17, 2013

I must indicate that this day was a bit weird for me. Only ENGL100A today, but the class was usual except one part….

A part that sort of puts me in a tough spot to choose. Here's what happened in the class....the teacher assigned us into groups to do discussion about Quatermain's character and there is this girl. Oh yes, always the girl issue when it comes to the guys. Anyways, back to topic. This girl offered me notes to our other group project presentation which was very valuable because she had quotes and examples already complete despite her not being in the group. 

Question is...can you unintentionally ask a girl out in university? Yup. Here's what happened. She sent me her full notes to my e-mail and then I jokingly reply "Now I owe you a dinner" and she took up on that offer. So yeah...I got a dinner with a girl…

A bit confused at where my relationship stance is right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!