Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 33

Day 33
Sat. Oct. 12, 2013

I write this entry with great emotions as I am beaten to the ground with a hard stick. I will start by talking the day with the normal things I did such as Illustrator work for GBDA101 and then some reading in VCULT100.
Ordered pizza combo online from TwicetheDeal despite my previous experience. This time it was on time and it was hot. After a good meal, I went on my laptop and got the message from my girlfriend that will forever change us.

Her parents have decided that we can not be together any more despite what both of us feel about each other. She was forced to say goodbye and didn't really have a choice to make. All I know what that we made a deal before something like this would happen. That we'd wait for each other when the storm has passed.

I'm faithful and loyal and I love her very much. I just don't know how long I'll have to wait. It was a dark day for both of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!