Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 23

Day 23
Wed. Oct. 2, 2013

The day is not looking too well. I had trouble sleep last night with excessive coughing. So painful that I could not sleep at all. I know that I am going to see a doctor, but not today because of ARBUS200 class. That class practically took up my day for me to see a doctor before I can go in while they are open.

In ARBUS200, we talked about using a SCAMPER model to use in building a better bathtub. It's was fun because we got into our group and had crazy ideas about designing a new bathtub. All the creative thinking juices.
I come home and receive a message from my girlfriend on Facebook. Turns out her parents disapprove of me and has decided to break off her relationship between us. So no more Skype call because of her parents watching, but she said she was going to keep our relationship alive. She loves me and wants us to be together. So we decide that we write to each other by mail. Hopefully, in time, it will work out. I'm sure of it.

Got to sleep and get rest. Will go to see doctor tomorrow. A must!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and give your feedback. Thanks!